Friday, September 12, 2008

Shootin' It: In Which Tim, Jimmy, and Our Cat Stella Briefly Discuss the Issues of Our Times




While watching Charlie Gibson's interview with VP nominee Sarah Palin on Nightline.....


Tim: Good Lord. She doesn't know what she's talking about.

Jimmy: Shit.

Stella: Food. Water.

Tim: Jesus, this is almost making me feel sorry for her again.

Jimmy: She was programmed by a drunk.

Stella: Don't touch my head. I said don't f**king touch my head.

Jimmy: Why hasn't he asked her about lipstick on a pig yet?

Tim: She's an inspiration to all women who want to look great while not knowing what the Bush Doctrine is.

Jimmy: Look, Charlie Gibson is holding on to the sides of his chair because he's trying not to slap her.

Stella: I gotta go take a dump.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She really doesn't look all that.