Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Some Pig



My boyfriend Jimmy and I are both gay. Jimmy, though, is more gay than I am because he paints art and just spent a whole week at an "artist retreat" in Colorado taking a sculpting class. (In his defense, I did spend that week rolled up in the apartment listening to all my old ABBA records, but straight people often do that, too.)

Anyway, Jimmy made me the pig pictured above, his first ever sculpture. As yet it's unnamed, though I'm toying with the idea of christening her Frannie. (Of course she's female. You don't think we'd let a male pig in the house, do you?!)

I love this pig so much. She now hangs out in front of our shelf of DVDs. (Her favorite so far is Harvey Birdman: Attorney-at-Law.)


Frannie is definitely now the cutest pig in our apartment. Sorry, Pumpernickle!

2 comments:

dani nation said...

having a pig named pumpernickle is the gayest thing you've ever done.

jimmy said...

It's name is Fred