Friday, August 6, 2010

Ann Coulter's Neck to Headline Gay Republican Event in NYC!



Ann Coulter's Neck will be one among no doubt many ragged phalluses appearing at Homocon 2010, an event that exists! Somewhere! In New York City! It will take place on Saturday, September 25th. Where, I hear you ask? In NYC, I said! But specifically where? Again, my answer is "In the City part of New York." Jesus.

OK, stop asking your tedious questions about exactly where this event is being held because that location can only be known by gay Republicans, apparently. Trust me, I've been all over the website of GOProud , the organization hosting the alleged event (again, yes, it exists), and I can't find anything about a venue. WTF? GOProud? Gays love a party! Give it up. Where's it gonna be? Will there be poppers? And will we get to pet the Neck? (I'll never wash my hand again!)

The only thing that could make this event better is if Sarah Palin's Weave shows up.

No comments: