Friday, October 24, 2008

My Camera Phone Will Not Be Denied: CBS's The Early Show



So I was all over the ratings-challenged Early Show this morning. Because there's nothing I love more than third place. I went there to participate in a work-related promotion (vague enough?) and stood in the freezing cold for about an hour and a half, just to give my public (hi mom!) some face time with me as a random person in the crowd, waving. Carson Kressley was there doing a really dumb segment on how to pose better for photographs while I was waving to my peeps. He's even gayer in person. (Mathematically impossible, but true.) And we got to talk to the host--some tall, handsome, bald-headed guy--about how crazy Bill O'Reilly is. My camera phone was there to capture all the magic.


This is the male host of the program. I can't remember his name.


...and there he is with his female, brown-haired co-host, whose name escapes me.


AND OH MY GOD, IT'S CARSON KRESSLEY!!! CARSON, CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO GET A JOB BEING GAY?!


And here's Ms. Kressley doing her segment. But wait, where's the Asian chick and the black dude from the promotional picture. Is it no racial minorities day at CBS? Such racists.

2 comments:

Wood Family said...

Harry Smith!

jimmy said...

So were you on top or was Carson? Or did you call it a draw and swapped make up tips instead?