Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shootin' It: Jimmy and Tim Briefly Discuss the Issues of Our Times



Today's Topic: Gossip Girl




Tim: Hey, should we netflix Gossip Girl? Looks like there might be some good sex scenes.
Jimmy: No. Fucking no.
T: Why not?
J: That shit's retarded.
T: But don't you want to keep up with the zeitgeist?
J: Zeitgeist? What's that?
T: I think it's a character on Gossip Girl.
J: Oh.
T: Anyway, I feel like I'm hopelessly out of touch. I just discovered last week that Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana are the same person.
J: Who?
T: And New York magazine...
J: You mean Bourgeoi Weekly?
T: Yes, it said Gossip Girl is the show to watch, and, God knows, they're never wrong.
J: Wait, isn't Miley Cyrus Britney Spears' little sister?
T: Yeah, and I think she plays Zeitgeist on Gossip Girl.


Thank you, good night!

No comments: