Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Nation's Best-Catered Gay Cruising Destination: Corning, New York



So one of my colleagues recently visited the Corning Museum of Glass in Corning, New York with her hubby and 3-year-old (hey Hilary, Mark, and Maia!) and, because she knows what Jimmy and I like to get up to during our vacations, she sent me this photo of a section of a restaurant menu that she took through tears of laughter.

This is great, because if there's one thing I'm always craving between blowjobs from random truckers it's some chicken fingers with dipping sauce. (But why is the menu so vague about what's in that dipping sauce?)

By the way, a "glory hole" is actually a term used in the "glass blowing" community, apparently. And, interestingly, "glass blowing" is a term used in the "glory hole" community.

It all makes sense.

1 comment:

Wood Family said...

Huzzah! Fame suits me.