Monday, June 21, 2010

What Is Jimmy Reading?



What's Jimmy reading as we wait at La Superior in Williamsburg for our Queso Fundito ("Bowl of Cheese") or whatever? What IS that fascinating-looking book of smut? And, more importantly, who is its utterly talentless author?

Answer to third question: Me!

Answer to first two questions: My book, Tune in Tokyo: The Gaijin Diaries, which you can now officially buy from Amazon!

Full disclosure: Jimmy wasn't actually reading it. He was just searching the pages for his name.

4 comments:

Joseph Frankmor said...

Just ordered a copy. Now to wait for it to arrive so that I'll have even more of a backlog to read through. I'll move it towards the top of the stack though :D

Tim Anderson said...

thanks, jorgh! hope you like it...

Laurie said...

what about jimmy's face? my copy(ies) should arrive any day :)

Rachell Roth said...

I simply must have one of these fascinating books! off to amazon...