Thursday, May 13, 2010

This Is My Book, Bitchez



As everyone in the New York publishing world knows, I've got a book coming out, and... what? You didn't know? That I have a book coming out? Soon? Called Tune in Tokyo: The Gaijin Diaries? That I'm self publishing because trade publishing is full of buzzkill retards who only publish books by Sarah Palin? And it will be a trade paperback available on Amazon? And is sure to win the National Book Award, the Booker Prize, and Best Actress in a Leading Role at next year's Oscars? How could you not know this?!

Well, dummies, get thee to the book's website and read all about it. The above copy that I am clutching as if my life depended on it is a "bound proof" that contains "several errors" that I've "already found." But not to worry. They will be fixed! And you will get to read these sweet sweet words in a few short weeks.

P.S. There's cussin' and sexual situations.

3 comments:

jimmy said...

I just want to say the part in the book in the book about me being a total bitch is not completely true. Only partly. Ok maybe mostly but not totally. Just saying.

Rachell Roth said...

I saw that mug- AWESOME!!!! congrats!!! YAYAYYYAYYYYAY!!!
man you missed our grand finale last night! next time you must stay late. see ya sunday

0_o said...

Dear ティムちゃん、

Since I saw your book in NYPL Mulberry branch, I kept the book in mind so that I refer to you as a recent example of self-publishing. Could you spare a couple of entries on the specific topic(s) and why self-publishing now although I am fully aware of why and now. Still, I and other readers absolutely would appreciate it if you can describe your view and story about it--the path to self publish and how to.
Thanks
あばよ