Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Judge Judy is Steady in a Crisis



Now that the election is over and our new biracial dictator is going door-to-door teaching sodomy to our nation's third graders, taking away our guns (and our freedom), and letting the terrorists win, we can finally get back to what is really important for bloggers: stupid video clips!

We all knew Judge Judy was tough. But, Jesus, she doesn't so much as flinch when her courtroom is rocked by a jolly California earthquake. (Well, ok, she does flinch a little, but it doesn't take her long to sit back down and corral folks back into their places.) She appears to just take it as a sign that, indeed, God also wants these dumb people to stop lying and start getting real, please.

And I love how the plaintiff is all like, "Uh, excuse me, where's everyone going? I don't have my money yet" and the defendant is all like, "shit, momma didn't tell me the meth would do this!"

1 comment:

Muzzle Mammoth said...

Well, if he's teaching third graders to practice safe sodomy, I'd say that's still better than the abstinence only education that was the alternative.