Monday, March 12, 2012

The Authors Speak Podcast Interview w/ Yours Truly

Listen to internet radio with theauthorsspeakXcom on Blog Talk Radio


On Saturday I had the pleasure of speaking with Eric Mays of The Authors Speak podcast about my book Tune in Tokyo: The Gaijin Diaries. He liked it! It was a fun conversation, though I must apologize for all the "uh"s and "kind of"s and such. Takes me a while to get to some of my points, but I do think I get to most of them. And who doesn't like to take the scenic route? Okay, most people, but give me a break, it was my first live interview! And I managed to get through it without calling Eric a slut or a prostitute, which I consider a victory.

Anyway, thanks, Eric!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

wow...how cool is this!?!? nice job honey xoxo

Alfred Los Angeles said...

http://www.amazon.com/Tune-Tokyo-Diaries-Tim-Anderson/product-reviews/1612181317/ref=cm_cr_pr_shwvpnt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending