Monday, June 16, 2014

The Sweet Tooth Launch Party Happened, and Here's Proof!



















Guys, I'm finally putting up some photos from the Sweet Tooth launch party, what took me so long, the damn thing was on May 28, good Lord. Anyway, it was a great crowd and a fun vibe, and there were Sweet Tooth candy bars and some beer and wine and cheese and pound cake and crackers and vegetables with dippin' sauce, and lots of lovely peeps. Thanks to everyone who came out to support me and the book. And thanks bunches to Wix Lounge for hosting us and not tossing us into the elevator when we stayed too late.

For those of you who weren't able to come, here's a taste of what you missed:



Aren't you aSHAMED? Yes you are.

Oh, and look, more photos.






























Yes, I was wearing a headset because I needed both hands free to hold my book and also fondle my invisible backup dancers, which I guess is what I was doing in that first one. The reading was basically a cross between a Britney Spears Vegas show and a TED Talk. There were treats.






















And beer in buckets.



And books.



And signings.




Sexiest party on a Wednesday night in Chelsea ever. Wait, no that's probably not right. Sexiest party on a Wednesday night in Chelsea that started before 8? Okay, fifth sexiest--yeah, I'm probably safe saying that. 




















Lastly, check out the hotties in the audience smiling and laughing and being awesome. Who did I wanna go home with, you ask? All of 'em, Katie.





No comments: