Thursday, June 28, 2012

Whoops, Forgot to Post This!



How did that happen? Did I forget my blogger password or something? Anyway, you might remember that last week the video of my mom singing at my wedding party went semi-viral thanks to it being posted on Andrew Sullivan's blog. Well, I wrote back to them to thank them for posting the video, and they asked if I had a photo of Jimmy, me, mom, and her new husband at the party, because they wanted to run my letter as a follow up. So here's that post they did.

Mom's video now has over 16,000 views, but it appears to be stalling, sad face. So, no Today show yet, but maybe we can get on The Soup?

1 comment:

princess kanomanom said...

Favorite: "...in essence, I beg you to let me marry whom I want. I believe the choice of this aria to sing at her gay son's wedding was not a coincidence."